Saturday, June 13, 2015

Borges in Candyland

You know, when you first meet my neighbor Borges you wouldn't expect he would bee a bomb making kind of guy and he is a compact sort of guy and he gets around town on his own two feet and that's kind of cool but after a couple of weeks of watching him furiously walk around town and all around your neighborhood carrying multiple re-usable bags and these bags are always filled with recycling treasures and found trashy treasures and Borges really works at this collecting of his and sometimes you'll find him inside of our roll-on recycling dumpster as well.  And At first I was a bit worried about Borges when I first found himself inside the dumpster and I was worried because I knew what would make me crazy enough in this life to find myself inside of a dumpster and I was worried that these terrible things had happened to Borges and no it wasn't anything like that at all for Borges you know and he was perfectly happy to be up to his chest in the dumpster surrounded by paper and cardboard and some of my neighbors have told me they have also seen his back side showing up in the dumpsters behind some of the finest happening restaurants in town and his back was right out in the open for them and for everyone else as well to see and all my friends just laughed about this. 

And I was ok with Borges manic collecting until one day while I watched Borges scurrying about the development like a large rabbit with his multiple bags of thrown away goods grasped in both of his hands and it finally dawned upon me to ask myself where is all of this stuff going and then a few moments later it dawned and then set upon me that all of this material was going into his townhouse and good lord how long has this been going on and someone said at least fifth teen years and oh my god I exclaimed to myself, because no one else would listen to me, oh my god I thought to myself Borges is building a giant incendiary bomb right there almost across the street from me and that townhouse will go up like a rocket and maybe this is Borges crude attempt to send himself out into outer space and god doesn't anyone else have any concerns about Borges building this bomb right next to them and another neighbor across the street from me and who shares a common wall with Borges and this neighbor across the street paused for a moment after I asked him that question and in a true co-ho sort of way he said maybe someday we should have a meeting about this subject of bomb making by the club members and I think the problem can wait until then and I thought ok you have got about another three years till the place is completely full dry tinder ready to ignite and I hope you can get your meeting together about the impending menace of a bomb being built right next to you before then and you know sometimes town-homes in New York city have blown up because the people  inside of the town-homes were busy making bombs and the town-house is blown to smithereens by the mistakes of the bomb making activity going on inside by the very different kind of residents on the inside of the townhouse.

And Borges lives just a couple doors down from the Mrs. and I, and he lives in the ultra revisionist co-ho club wacko section of our development and some people call it the candy land neighborhood and the approach Borges has used to landscape his back-yard mystifies so many people in the development and the neighbors talk about the ultra ugly carpets that Borges has spread out on his back lawn and the neighbors smirk and point their fingers at the threadbare and filthy carpets and there is a large pile of broken concrete slabs spread out on the lawn as well and while most people just hate this landscaping of Borges,   I am quite certain, after much keen observation, that Borges back yard is certainly a landing spot for inter-continental aliens in cone shaped space ships, and somehow Borges is related to these inter-continental space aliens, and they land their ships on top of Borges concrete pile to re-charge their special batteries on the broken concrete rubble type pile and only the trained eye can notice that concrete pile and the pile is shaped into a primitive pyramid there in his back-yard and the concrete pile is connected with a deep shaft of energy coming from the earth that recharges space alien batteries and the aliens can easily find his back yard, from outer space, and they can find Borges pyramid for their very important battery re-charging needs because of the many funny old carpets he has laid out on his lawn and these carpets are easily spotted from outer space because they are just so ugly that they can't be missed even by aliens in desperate need of a battery charge for their spaceship.  And I think the alien in Borges communicates with the ever circling space aliens out in the outer-space around us And the alien in Borges brings the space aliens to Moon Stone and no one notices, not even I, because the space aliens fit right in with the rest of the crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment